These release notes are for Amadeus 8 version 1.80.16 full version and Entry version.
- Video support has been added for Qognify’s NVRs
Since Qognify acquired OnSSI Group with its brands OnSSI and SeeTec, the NVR setup of the more recent versions of the company's NVRs (Ocularis, SeeTec) has changed.
We now also support Qognify’s Cayuga NVR brand.
- While defining an older version of Ocularis in Amadeus8’s NVR/DVR screen, select Onssi from the drop-down list of NVR types. Then close the Amadeus8 GUI, and run the ./Amadeus8/Gui/Onssi.bat file.
- While defining SeeTec, Cayuga, or a newer version of Ocularis in Amadeus8’s NVR/DVR screen, select Qognify from the drop-down list of NVR types. Then close the Amadeus8 GUI, and run the ./Amadeus8/Gui/ Qognify.bat file.
- The T&A Roll Call now includes column filters. These filters are also applied to the Tile view.
- The Visitor Module now has French language support.
- The Amadeus8 license now has two additional module options:
- Active Directory: When you log in to Windows with a Username and Password the Username and Password credentials are validated via the Windows Active Directory.
- MultiSplit: MultiSplit makes the Amadeus8 system more efficient via distributed computing to split the workload between multiple machines or servers on the same machine. MultiSplit is best used for large or growing Amadeus8 systems.
The Active Directory and MultiSplit modules are, by default, in the Amadeus8 Demo application.
- • Fixed: While adding relays to a Lift Access Group, all relays that should be available are now available.
- • Fixed Galaxy panel zones can now be shared properly in a MultiSite environment.
- • Fixed: Lift relays will now fire consistently when the LAG comes from a restored database.
- • Fixed: Local reflexes now work reliably.