Unrivaled Face Recognition Performance by Fusion Matching
FaceStation F2 boasts exceptional authentication accuracy achieved by the fusion matching of visual and infrared(IR) face recognition.
*False Acceptance Rate(FAR) of 1 in 10 billion.
Best-in-Class Multimodal with Various Credentials
FaceStation F2 offers a wide range of authentication options including the face, mobile access, fingerprint, and cards.
Contactless solution for new standards of safety and hygiene
FaceStation F2 meets the needs of the post-pandemic world with remote and contactless solution.
- Remote user enrollment through profile photo uploads
- Detects and limits access of users not wearing masks
- Face recognition of users wearing masks
- Combine with Suprema Thermal Camera to identify users with elevated skin temperature
Robust device security and data encryption
FaceStation F2 is equipped with security measures to protect user data
- Highest level of device security including secure booting process
- Encrypts all biometric credentials and personal information
- Built on Android 8.1 and all its security enhancements
Enterprise-level Memory Capacity
FaceStation F2’s massive memory capacity can easily handle the large number of users in enterprise environment. FaceStation F2 can accommodate up to 100,000 users*, 50,000 face image logs and 5,000,000 text logs.
IMAGE LOGS 50,000
TEXT LOGS 5,000,000
*100,000 users with fingerprint authentication and 50,000 users with face authentication
Improved User Convenience
FaceStation F2 provides improved user convenience with 7“ LCD screen and walkthrough face recognition. Users no longer have to stand still and fit faces to a predefined area. Recognition distance range has also been increased to 50cm ~ 130cm.
Suitable for Various Environment
Thanks to its IR recognition technology, FaceStation F2 can authenticate faces under dim lighting, allowing uninterrupted face recognition in all indoor lighting conditions. With IP65 rating, FaceStation F2 is dust-proof, waterproof and easy to maintain.