HITEC International Corp. joined this year’s VisMin Hotel & Foodservice Supplier’s Show held at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino in Lahug, Cebu from July 13 to 15, 2023.
Attended by hoteliers, resort and restaurant owners, as well as other leisure and food service establishments across the country, the event served as a platform for networking and discussion among key players in the industry. Suppliers were also present during the event to discuss their products and services.
As the leading provider of highly reliable security solutions, HITEC International Corp. was among the presenters as they discussed and introduced their latest innovations and product offerings. The company partnered with SALTO, one of the global market leaders in smart electronic access control solutions. Together, they presented groundbreaking Integrated Hospitality Management Solutions (IHMS) to meet the ever-changing demands of contemporary hotels, resorts, and co-living spaces.
Among the featured products are cutting-edge technologies designed to equip hotel establishments with innovative methods and solutions for ensuring guest safety, personnel management, safeguarding assets, and implementing access control. HITEC International Corp. particularly left a significant impression at the event, showcasing the following IHMS.
- ENKOA Energy Savings Management System: This solution is designed to allow hotels, offices, and other hospitality establishments to reduce energy consumption and manage their energy usage efficiently.
- SALTO Systems Luxury Electronic Locks: These electronic locks offer advanced access control technology that enables users to unlock doors using secure credentials and mobile technologies.
- XEEDER Hotel Locks System: This includes a series of models that offer cutting-edge features to heighten security and access control, suited to various door types.
- XDR Smart Electronic Locks: Offering security and convenience, these door locks allow keyless entry with biometric fingerprint recognition, mobile app access, and activity monitoring.
- CTAS Restroom Access Control Solution: This system utilizes contactless verification through QR code technology to limit restroom access, allowing businesses to reduce maintenance costs, improve customer experience, and minimize health risks associated with unrestricted restroom access.
- MOCA Mobile Cloud Access System: This revolutionary solution provides cloud-based access, allowing users to open doors, manage digital identity, and manage access control remotely using mobile apps.
- CHAINWAY Asset Tracking Solution: This solution allows companies to easily track and maintain assets, thereby improving operational efficiency.
Learn About Our Integrated Hospitality Management Solutions (IHMS)
HITEC International Corp. will participate in the highly-anticipated Hotel & Foodservice Supplier’s Show 2023. Visit our booth (Booth No. N15) from September 21 to 23, 2023 at the SMX Convention Center Manila, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
If you want to learn more about our IHMS and other solutions to help your hotel, resort, or other hospitality business, we will be glad to give you a demonstration. Our team, together with SALTO, will be there to discuss and showcase our featured solutions for hospitality businesses.